Grilled Calamari Recipe
Cook Time: 15 minutes|
- 1 lb squid (calamari), tubes only
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 2-3 sprigs fresh parsley, finely minced
- bamboo skewers, soaked
- Preheat grill. Wash squid, pat dry with paper towel. Cut squid into 2-inch tubes and thread onto bamboo skewer. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 4 minutes each side or until edges slightly charred.
- Drizzle olive oil over cooked calamari, squeeze lime over and top with parsley.