Classic Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Cook Time: 25 minutes|
- 1 package classic chicken parmesan seasoning mix
- 1 lb thin-sliced boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Empty seasoning mix into shallow dish. Brush chicken with oil. Coat evenly on both sides with seasoning mix. Discard any remaining seasoning mix.
- Place chicken in single layer on foil-lined shallow baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Turn chicken over. Spoon sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.