Garlic Chicken Bites Recipe
Cook Time: 40 minutes|
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, in bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Place chicken in shallow dish.
- In small bowl, mix olive oil, garlic, and black pepper.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and marinate 30 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Mix bread crumbs and cayenne. Coat chicken.
- Arrange in a single layer on cookie sheet
- Bake 10 minutes or until brown.