Parmesan and Olive Muffins Recipe
Cook Time: 35 minutes|
Servings: 12 muffins
- 50g unsalted butter, melted
- 50g parmesan cheese, grated
- 50g black olives, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 200g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 8 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Grease a 12-hole muffin tray or line with cake cases.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl: flour, baking powder, salt, cheese and olive.
- Whisk together butter, milk, and egg together with a fork.
- Add liquids to the dry ingredients, stir until they form a thick paste.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cases. Bake until cooked through and golden, about 22 minutes.
- Turn out onto a rack to cool completely.