Stuffed Pizza Mushrooms Recipe
Cook Time: 30 minutes|
- 12 white button mushrooms
- 1 slice raisin bread, in breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- handful olives, pitted and chopped
- handful cheddar cheese, shredded
- dash olive oil
- pinch all spice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- salt flakes
- black pepper
- Brush dirt off of mushrooms and snap stems off.
- Combine all the ingredients together and spoon into the mushroom caps, pressing down well to fill out the whole cap and then molding extra filling into neat mounds.
- Bake at 200° C for about 20 minutes until the cheese is nicely browned.
- Serve hot.